Tuesday, July 23, 2013

About Me

Hi guys!  My name is Danielle and I am working on my Gold Award Project for Girl Scouts (the Gold Award is the highest award a Girl Scout can achieve).  I've decided to focus on pollution, recycling, and environmental concerns in the Massapequa community, starting with beautifying an empty area in front of the Senior Center of Brady Park.  I am creating flowers out of various different items that we recycle and cannot recycle.  Also, I'm working on other items like butterflies and angels to place in this area of Brady.  On my blog, I plan on showing my viewers some of the things that I am creating for the areas I'm beautifying and I am looking for input, so feel free to comment.  Thank you for your help and I hope you are inspired to make some of the things I show on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I plan on teaching younger Girl Scouts how to make some of these flowers so that they can help me create my garden

    ReplyDelete